102 40 STOCKHOLM
Karlavagen 65, 1Tr,
114 49, Stockholm
Fax:8-24 92 33
Consular section open:
to Friday 0930-1130 hrs
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR AFGHAN ORIGIN/AFGHAN
- One copy each of the air ticket
for onward and
return journey from Pakistan.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6
- Two (2) passport-size photographs.
- Copy of the Person Bevis of the applicant holding
- No complaints would be entertained in cases where the applicant
has submitted incomplete visa forms.
Therefore full care should be taken while filling the visa form.
Applications sent through post should contain a self-addressed
return envelope, (Must contain 77.- SEK postage stamps),duly paid for registered mail.
All registered mail
in this connection should be sent to Embassy's post box address:
EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN
Box 5872, 102 40, STOCKHOLM.
outside Sweden should send a self addressed return envelope along-with 12
international postal coupons (Pl check with your post office)
If all the above
mentioned requirements are completed, processing of the visa application
requires six to seven (6-7) working days, with normal fee.
is issued within 48 hours on payment of urgent fee.
- Processing of applications will begin upon receipt of the case and
decision in each case will be communicated to the applicant
- In case the requisite formalities have not been fulfilled, applicant
will be responsible for any delay in processing of the visa
- Embassy will not be responsible for any delay due to intervening
weekends or holidays.
further information please see
Consular Fees .Telephone enquires about any important
matter concerning visa cases are entertained only between 1430 to
1700 hrs. For
a speedy confirmation of the
status of your visa application or any other questions,
please Email us
Last updated: 12 March 2013