102 40 STOCKHOLM
SWEDEN WebSite: www.pakistanembassy.se
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS – NICOP
1. It is mandatory for all non-resident Pakistani nationals to get NICOP.
2. NICOP/POC Account No. 52771011948 (All the fee(s) is non-refundable). Please deposit the fee for NICOP/POC in the above account only.
3. All non-resident Pakistani nationals settled abroad for a period of six months or more are eligible for NICOP.
4. Regarding its utility, NICOP as an identification document can be used in place of CNIC where ever required.
5. As such, NICOP is a basic registration requirement for all Pakistani nationals living abroad.
6. Holders of Dual Nationality are advised to immediately apply for their NICOP, without which their registration process in Pakistan would remain incomplete. NICOP is also necessary for future extension of the new Dual Nationality Passports issued to them.
1. Holders of NICOP are entitled to:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NICOP
1. Three photocopies of previous National Identity Card/Computerized National Identity Card.
2. Three photocopies of Pakistani passport.
3. Three photocopies of Foreign passport for dual nationality holders.
4. Three recent colored passport size photographs.
5. Three photocopies of blood relative i.e (Father/Mother/Sister/Brother/Wife etc)
6. Completed original NICOP form, with two photocopies. The NICOP forms are available at the Embassy or the same can be downloaded from the website: http://www.pakistanconsulateny.org
7. Original Deposit slip (with three photocopies) of the fee paid in the Embassy account given below.
Category/Type Service Charges SEK New/ Renewal of NICOP Normal 299.00 Urgent 332.00 Modification/ Duplicate Normal 332.00 Urgent 398.00 Clearance of Duplikate Normal 1,660.00 Cancellation in case of Renunciation CNIC/ NICOP Urgent 797.00 Cancellation in case of Renunciation Urgent 1,328.00
Fee for NICOP can be deposited in Swedish Kronor in the following SEB account of the Embassy:
SEB NICOP/POC Account No.: 52771011948 or Facility for making payment by Credit/Debit Card is Now available at the Embassy. (Applicants from outside Sweden can pay their NICOP fee in Embassy's IBAN No.: SE04 5000 0000 052771011948. Swift Address of SEB is: ESSESESS
Completed application forms may be sent to the Embassy for transmission to NADRA.
Please note that NADRA returns any incomplete forms without consideration. Therefore take due care in completing the above mentioned formalities.
All registered mail in this
connection should be sent to Embassy's post box address:
EMBASSY OF PAKISTAN
Box 5872, 102 40, STOCKHOLM.
Cards are expected to be delivered within 6-8 weeks of the receipt of application in the Embassy.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
NICOP for children, below 18 years of age, of dual nationality holders shall be valid till the age of 18. However if the applicant wants to have his/her fresh photograph, he/she can do so by paying the prescribed fee.
Telephone enquires about any important matter concerning consular cases are entertained only between 1430 to 1700 hrs.
(For further details on NICOP, please visit the website http://www.nadra.gov.pk)
Last updated on: 07 December 2012